Here at Pella, we seek to help each homeowner that comes to us for tips. Our goal is to leave you entirely thrilled with the finished product and the service you received. From calling our specialists for replacement windows or doors to visiting the nearest showroom, there are many steps that you must take to see the best outcome.
Renovations can take a lot of time and that’s one thing that everyone seems to lack. That is why we created the Pella Product Designer. This allows busy homeowners on the run to efficiently and quickly pick a product that will look impeccable in their home.
The Pella Product Designer takes homeowners through each phase of the purchasing process, from selecting the right window series for your home, to grilles and even as far as glass options, assisting you to purchase a great window:
- Finishes: With both interior and exterior finishes available to evaluate, you can’t go wrong with your choice. For interior options, you can determine the ideal color of stain, paint, vinyl, or fiberglass. The same goes for the exterior finish choices, with several beautiful options to choose from. Let the color coordinating commence!
- Grilles: Grilles add a hint of individuality among replacement windows and with options like removable grilles1 and grilles-between-the-glass2, you can add your own personal flair while keeping your windows effortless to clean. Decide if you like the style grilles can add by testing out other wood, fiberglass or vinyl grilles.
- Between-the-Glass Fashions: The benefit about this window feature is that between-the-glass options are not permanent fixtures3. Without any extreme commitment, you can keep the same style of shade or blinds, or test new colors or styles, depending on your style. To make sure you like the look or style, you can test out fabric shades or blinds on your virtual window. With color options like Pearl, Fresh Air, Bamboo and Spring Green, and the choice between fabric shades and blinds, you can point out the best fit to match your home, without ever driving to a showroom.
- Wall Color and View: This allows homeowners to choose the interior and exterior colors and views to best compliment their home. Features like this help homeowners visualize their choices prior to committing to a particular style, color, or feature for their window.
- Hardware: This next step focuses on the function of your replacement window. Pella offers several hardware styles and finishes to coincide with current elements in your home. Hardware, with finishes like Oil-Rubbed Bronze, Champagne, Bright Brass or Satin Nickel, not only help your window function properly, but add to your home’s design as well.
- Trim Styles: With two steps left, you are close to completing your desired replacement window. This step gives you both interior and exterior window trim options that Pella carries. Try out Colonial or Curved trims to find the right fit for the inside and outside of your home.
- Glass Options: Last but not least, the Pella Product Designer exhibits the various glass options available for your replacement window. Each option explains which climate it is best for, its level of energy efficiency and the UV protection. They may all look alike, but all of Pella’s options offer unique benefits to meet your home’s needs.
Once you accomplish your dream design, you can either save your window or even get a free quote from Pella professionals in your area. The Pella Product Designer allows you to let the hard part get out of the way, now let us help you make your masterpiece come to life by calling us at 202-594-3979, setting up an appointment online, or stopping by the Gaithersburg Pella showroom.
1 Available on Architect Series ® and Pella ProLine® 450 Series windows and patio doors.
2 Grilles-between-the-glass are available on Pella Architect Series and Pella ProLine 450 Series windows and patio doors. Removeable grilles-between-the-glass are available on Pella Designer® Series windows and patio doors.
3 Between-the-glass blinds, shades and grilles are not available on products. Call or visit your local showroom or pella.com for more information.